| 4chanball |
I seen alot of thingings
|Type||Social Media Website|
|Personality||Funny, Weird, Autistic, Retarded (but intelligent at the same time),|
|Language||All, but mainly English and Broken english|
|Official website||https://www.4chan.org/ (WARNING: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))|
|Relations and opinions|
|Friends||Twitchball, Encyclopædia Dramaticasquare|
|Likes||Racism, nazi Propaganda, pedobear, anonymous, porn, anime, Pepe, memes, greentext, console wars,|
|Dislikes||Normies, unfunny Websites,|
|Date founded||October 1st 2003|
|Is of importants|
|Food||No kebab clay|
|FUCKING NORMIES, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!|
The admin of 4chan is called ''M00t'', in 2015 he claimed to leave 4chan, but never properly did.
On 4chan, unlike 8chan, only m00t can make boards for different subjects. As of now, there are 63 different 4chan boards. The following are boards:
4chan was originally supposed to be an english version of the japanese imageboard known as Futaba (also known as 2chan). That means that there are many japanese related things there. Here are the boards for Japanese culture:
- /a/ - the anime & manga board, where you can post and view anything related to anime shows or manga comics.
- /c/ - the anime/cute board, where you can view/post cute anime pictures/drawings that others make.
- /w/ - the anime/wallpapers board, where you can post anything related to wallpapers that are anime.
- /m/ - the mecha board, where you can talk about anything related to mecha.
- /cgl/ - the cosplay and EGL board, where you can engage in cosplays with others.
- /cm/ - the Cute/Male board, where people can view male anime characters they may find cute
- /f/ - the flash board, where posts made by anons are encrypted. Most posts contain anime, which is why it got put under japanese culture