|Type||Video Game Company|
|Relations and opinions|
|Friends||Namcoball (dad), Bandaicube (Toy Making dad), Nintendoball Xboxball Playstationball|
|Enemies||Atariball (YUO RUINED PAC-MAN!!), Koei Tecmoball (Dead or Alive sucks)|
|Date founded||June 1, 1955|
|Is of importants|
|Can into space?||Yes (via Galaga)|
|Food||Various Fruits, Yellow Dots|
In early 2005, Namco Ltd. and Bandai Co. Ltd. announced plans to combine their operations. The merger took effect on September 29 of that same year. For the first six months, both companies stayed intact under the umbrella of the newly created Namco Bandai Holdings
On March 31, 2006, the video games division of Bandai was merged into Namco which in turn became Namco Bandai Games Namco Hometek and Bandai Games had already merged on January 2, 2006 to form Namco Bandai Games America in the United States.
Namco Bandaiball created a tons of games and this is some short list of his games
- Tekken series
- Dark Souls series
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Little Nightmares
- Ace Combat
How To Draw
Waka Waka, drawing him was simple
- Draw ball
- Draw yellow egg-shaped circle in the center
- Draw three red on left, top right, and bottom right
- Draw an orange inside the egg-shaped circle and connect it into the reds
- Draw BANDAI NAMCO in the orange color
- Add eyes and done
- Namcoball : My birth dad.
- Bandaicube : My adoptive dad, and a toy maker for me.
- Nintendoball : Most of my games was published at him!
- Atariball : Meh, he is just a normal company, BUT STOP RUINING MY PAKKU-MAN SERIES, YUO EVIRR COMPANIE!
- Sunriseball : Adopted brother.
- Bandai Namco Picturesball/BN Picturesball : Takes care of Sunrise's works since 2015.