Looks like you forgot your Spanish lessons. You know what happen now.
|Language||English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Swedish, Hindi, Greek, High Valyrian, Irish, Polish, Hebrew, Norwegian, Arabic, Vietnamese, Hawaiian, Danish, Klingon, Romanian, Czech, Swahili, Welsh, Indonesian, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Navajo, Esperanto, and Latin.|
|Relations and opinions|
|Friends||Sister, education threatener #2!|
Langfocus (STOP CALLING ME THE DEVIL! YOU ARE THE ONE BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR STREAK!)
|Likes||People who do their lessons, funny translations|
|Dislikes||Some people forgetting there lesson, Drake format|
|Is of importants|
|Can into space?||If those astronauts do not complete their lessons, I will steal their rocketships so I can go to space and tell the aliens to do their lessons.|
Duolingoowl is a free language-learning platform that includes a language-learning website and app, as well as a digital language proficiency assessment exam.
- "Your family is safe today!"
- “5 more days and we let your brothers out of the gulag!”
- “They broke their streaks, so I broke their legs.”
- “Now beg for your life in Spanish”
- “Looks like you forgot your spanish lesson today.”
- “You know what happens now!”
- “Now count to 10 in spanish, you know what happens if you don’t.”
- “LEARN SPANISH”
- “Beg for your life in Spanish”
- “SPANISH MOTHERF*CKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?”
- “(Language bird is crying) I can and will pull the trigger.”
- "It's simple. Spanish or Vanish"
- ”German, or M4 Sherman?”
- “You forgot your ANCHLUSS lessons.”
- ”Oops! It looks like you forgot your Japanese lesson today!”
- ”What is that? You are crying? Come on, don’t cry!”
Some Weird Translations
(french) Tu manges comme un cochon. - You eat like a pig.
(french) A'ui moins, j'ai mon chien - At least I have my dog.
(spanish) Los caballos no fueron a la oficina esta manana - The horses didn't go to the office this morning.
(french) Je vais mourir - I am going to die