"Curse Sears and Macy's!"
|Personality||Trendy, Female, sometimes happy |
|Relations and opinions|
|Friends||BFFF (Best Frenchie Friend)|
|Enemies||Searsball, Dillardsball, Macy'sball, They always steal customers|
|Likes||Shopping, makeup, jewelry, furniture, clothes, appliances (just got trending for me)|
|Dislikes||Other stores, parts of her clay closing, Starbucks (Seattle's Best Coffee, Best Coffee (so good it's twice the best))|
|Is of importants|
|Can into space?||No|
|Revived, still alive, and now is recovering.|
|While Sears and Macy's goes down, I GO UP!|
- Searsball: Now that I am into appliances, it looks like you are closing down some parts of your clay. Can I please adopt your son Kenmorebrick?
- Macy'sball: I know. I like her parades and all, but she is the worst, because she always insults my style and tries to be more in than me. REMOVE RED STAR!
- Dillardsball: He is always irrelevant, because he is in the back of every mall, and I know nobody goes there.
- Walmartball: HE TRIED TO KILL ME! REMOVE BURGER STAR! He IS the one that is so fat, not me.
- Targetball: He's alright and always nice. But, if he really does steal my customers and some of my clay, he always tries to apologize, but still my enemy for being like Walmart (not going any further).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.