|Personality||Funny, happy, smart, deep|
|Language||English is main, all Languages|
|Relations and opinions|
Google+ball (Brother, he uploads videos to his website)
|Enemies|| GET AWAY FROM ME, MONSTER!!!|
Vineblock (already removed)
The giant country who blocked me
STOP CALLING PEOPLE "idiots"!!!
WOAH, CHILL OUT!!
|Likes||Videos, more videos, live podcasts, channels, memes, demonization robots, giving people yellow dollar signs, VidCon, child directed content, Gaming, Entertainment, Fashion, Cooking, Comedy, Pranks, Skits, Animation, Vlogs, Unboxing Videos, Tech Channels, Reaction Videos, Toy Reviews, Unboxing Videos, Makeup Tutorials, Movie Reviews, History, Science, Live Streams, News and Gossip, Wildlife, |
|Dislikes||Small Channels, Non Advertising Friendly Videos, Dislikes, Cringe Videos, Article 13, Momo, Adult Content, history videos, Edgy Content, FTC, COPPA, Non Child-Friendly Content, Copyrighted Content, Wall Street Journal (Because of there Fake-Ass Articles PewDiePie was Dropped from Maker and Cancelled the second season of his YouTube Original Series Scare PewDiePie, and made a Fuck load of Ads leave)|
|Date founded||February 14, 2005|
|Is of importants|
|Can into space?||Yes, even his videos|
|Bork||Subscribe Subscribe/ Upload Upload/ Like Like|
|Being force to update for the new rule because the kids stuff, and abbreviating subscriber counts, making all channels with 1,000 subscribers or more have their subscriber count abbreviated.|
|Please Remove YouTube Ban in Most Country|
YouTubebrick is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California. The service was created by three former PayPalball employees – Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim – in February 2005. Googleball bought the site in November 2006 for US$1.65 billion; YouTube now operates as one of Google's subsidiaries.
The site allows users to upload, view, rate, share, add to favorites, report, comment on videos and subscribe to other users. It uses WebM, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, and Adobe Flash Video technology to display a wide variety of user-generated and corporate media videos. Available content includes video clips, TV show clips, music videos, short and documentary films, audio recordings, movie trailers and other content such as video blogging, short original videos, and educational videos.
Most of the content on YouTube has been uploaded by individuals, but media corporations including CBSball, the BBCcubes, Vevoball, and Huluball offer some of their material via YouTubebrick as part of the YouTubebrick partnership program. Unregistered users can only watch videos on the site, while registered users are permitted to upload an unlimited number of videos and add comments to videos. Videos deemed potentially offensive are available only to registered users affirming themselves to be at least 18 years old.
YouTube earns advertising revenue from Google AdSense, a program which targets ads according to site content and audience. The vast majority of its videos are free to view, but there are exceptions, including subscription-based premium channels, film rentals, as well as YouTube Red, a subscription service offering ad-free access to the website and access to exclusive content made in partnership with existing users. As of February 2017, there are more than 400 hours of content uploaded to YouTube each minute, and one billion hours of content is watched on YouTube every day. As of April 2017, the website is ranked as the second most popular site in the world by Alexa Internet, a web traffic analysis company.
- Googleball - Daddy!
- Google+ball - Brother that posts my videos on his website so sad that he died i wish google reviews him.
- Faceblock - THX for allowing links for my videos.
- Twitterbird - You too.
- PlayStationball - I love your gaming reviews!
- Kahootcube! - I also love your gaming reviews!
- Triacom - YOU ARE A MONSTER AND RETARD!!! NEVER FORGET 2007-2013!!!
- Vimeoball - YOU ARE THE WORST KIND OF A SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITE! I WISH YOU NEVER EXISTED!!!
- Dailymotionball - YOU ARE EVEN WORSE THAN ANARCHIST VIMEO! LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU FRENCH PIECE OF SHIT!
- Vineblock - YOUR VIDEOS SUCK! THANK GOD YOU'RE DEAD NOW!!!
It is Wednesday my dudes. Puppet
- Vidliiball - Aaaargh! Your videos are as slow as a turtle! Go away and don't think of sending any your videos onto my website!
- Vyondball - Well, you changed your name to Vyond, that's a better name, we can be friends now but... WHY DO YOU HATE MY VIDEOS AND LIKE VIDLII'S? YOU'RE SO GONNA BE DEAD!
- Chinaball - [redacted]
- EUBall - YOU ARE BEEN DESTROY BY ARTICLE 17 YOU RACIST IDIOT!
- You Are An Idiotfaces - STOP CALLING EVERYONE IDIOTS YOU ANNOYING AND STUPID BASTARDS!!!
- Glu Mobilebot - Jeez, calm down! Just take a deep breath, count to 3. If that does not work, then vent in your profile.
- FTC/COPPA - WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE MEAN TO ME AND MY KIDS CHANNELS WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO KIDSLEARNINGTUBE,CARTOON NETWORK< NICKELODEON,AND MORE I WISH YOU WERE NOT CREATED AND WERE CEASED TO EXSIST WHY MUST YOU HATE COMMENTS AND NOTIFICATIONS AND ABILTY TO SAVE VIDEOS AND PLAYLISTS YOU ARE A MONSTER
- For YouTubebrick's channelballs, see YouTubebrick/Channelballs.
|Google LLC|| YouTubebrick (Channelballs • Youtube Kidsbrick) • Google+ball • Google Hangoutsball • Google Chromeball (ChromeOSball) • Google Calendarball • Google Mapsball • Google Earthball • Androidrectangle ( Google Playball (Serviceballs)) • Bloggerball • Gmailball (Inbox by Gmailball) • Google Translateball • AdSenseball • Google Driveball • Google Newsball • Google Videoball • Google Financeball • Google Docsball (Google Slidesball • Google Sheetsball) • Google Storeball • Google Payball • Google Classroomsquircle • |
|Substitaries||Googleball • Calicostump • Waymoball • GVball • CapitalGball • Verilyball • Xball • Google Fiberball • Chronicleball • DeepMindball • Jigsawball • Sidewalk Labsball • Nestball|